Change Of Use Applications

In many cases a change of use of a piece of land or a building will require planning permission.  Mid West Planning will guide you through the process of applying to your local council for planning permission.  In recent years the planning system has undergone several changes, meaning that most planning applications require Design and Access Statements, site and location plans and Elevation plans.  Mid West Planning has considerable experience in producing these  reports and a track record of success in winning a positive outcome on Planning Applications for our clients.   Previous successful projects involve a farm diversification project where a change of use was required from agricultural land use to recreational land use for tourist Log Cabins and Camping pods.