Planning Enforcement Cases
Mid West Planning can help you should you find yourself subject of a planning enforcement notice, or if you are threatened with enforcement action. There are generally two ways to respond to a Planning Enforcement notice, either comply or appeal the notice. Mid West Planning can help you decide which is the most appropriate route and should you wish to appeal, in supporting you in your case. Previous cases that Mid West Planning has been involved with include:-
- Defending a client with unlawful alterations and additions to a barn conversion
- Defending a client who had inadvertently breached listed building control
- Defending a client with unlawful agricultural worker accommodation
- Defending a client with a house built, but not in accordance with the approved plans
- Defending a client in breach of an agricultural occupancy condition.
- Defending a client with an unlawful use of farm buildings taking place